System requirements and supported platforms
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7 and later (32-bit and 64-bit), macOS X 10.10 and later
- Supported mobile operating systems: Android 4.4 and later, iOS 10 and later
- Supported web browsers: Chrome (last 3 versions), Edge RS2 and later, Firefox (last 3 versions), Internet Explorer 11, Safari
Note: Microsoft Teams will not support Internet Explorer 11 starting November 30, 2020. Learn more. Please note that Internet Explorer 11 will remain a supported browser. Internet Explorer 11 is a component of the Windows operating system and follows the Lifecycle Policy for the product on which it is installed.
Note: Linux isn't supported for live events.
- Teams and Skype Room Systems and Surface Hubs can only support live event presenters.
- Teams for Windows 10 S can't support presenters or producers.